Can you help Belinda survive this terror-filled night and solve its mysteries? And will there be a new day?
* Brings modern survival horror feel to a classic gaming form
* Defeat enemies and uncover secrets to improve your score
* Experiment with weapons and clothing to improve your stats
* Solve puzzles and uncover frightful secrets
* Avoid gruesome traps, or back up a move if you fall prey to them
* Evade capture with the HIDE command
HOW DO I START PLAYING?
LEADLIGHT is a new game written in 8-bit code for the Apple II computer, but you can play it right here on this website. A virtual Apple II will appear in your browser window and load the game for you. If you use the ActiveGS emulator option and download the plugin, you can save up to four game positions while playing online, and resume from them at any time from the website. You'll need to save the game if you want to explore its dangerous world thoroughly or amass an impressive score! You can also play offline by downloading a Leadlight emulation pack for your system, or disk images for use with a real Apple II computer.
GET STARTED BY VISITING THE FAQ PAGE
* If you've never played a text adventure game before, or 'Interactive Fiction' as they're usually called, there's a little learning curve involved. It's impossible to know how to control your character or interact with the gameworld without reading a few instructions first! Check out the FAQ page and also download the PDF Leadlight Player Guide so you have it handy before you enter the game for the first time. Once you get the basic idea of entering one or two word command phrases to control your character, you're set.